Between its 7″ multi-touch HD display and extensive dedicated controls, Denon DJ’s SC5000 Prime is one digital DJ deck that will never leave you wishing you had a dedicated controller instead. Just on the surface alone, you’ll discover a full set of hands-on controls, including a full set of eight pads for cues, loops, slices, and rolls — something you rarely find on a media deck. The SC5000 Prime also unleashes the awesome power of Denon DJ’s Engine Prime software, which takes track organization to a whole new level. Top it off with uncompressed audio format support and a seriously cool HD display in the center of the textured jog wheel, and this is one media deck any professional DJ can get behind.
As impressive as the main 7″ display is, when we checked out Denon DJ’s SC5000 Prime, the first thing that stood out was the HD display at the center of the formidable-looking jog wheel. It’s far faster than looking at the display, and it’s super handy if you’re running an elaborate, multi-deck DJ rig. Of course, there’s also a track position marker displayed there too, plus you can customize the color of the outer rim to match your style.
- HD display at the center of the jog wheel for info or album art
- Position marker provides an essential reference for scratching
- Define the outer right color for a cool custom look
- Import tracks from iTunes and Serato directly into Engine Prime
- Automatic processing preps your tracks for easy matching and recall
- Organize you tracks by multiple criteria to make sorting easy
- Onboard beat and pitch analysis delivers amazing accuracy
- Adjust the beat grid right inside the SC5000 Prime via simple controls
- Perfect for adding tracks to your rig mid-performance
- Supports WAV, FLAC, and ALAC lossless audio files
- Amazing 24-bit/96kHz digital converters onboard
- Record direct to your DAW via USB output