Traditional feel in a high-tech controller
With the Rane One, that familiar touch is always at your fingertips courtesy of the motorized 7-inch turntable platters and quick-release acrylic disks, combining the foundation of DJing with top-of-the-line technology unique to Rane. You’ll love the addition of a traditional plunger-style Start/Stop button, ensuring that turntablists of all generations will feel right at home. Add in top-of-the-line components such as the ultra-light Mag Four Crossfader, and you get a gig-ready professional controller perfect for stages and studios everywhere.
Limitless options for sonic shaping
Onboard features and capabilities can take any DJ controller from good to exceptional, and the Rane One makes incredible use of its size and layout to deliver endless sonic options. Get ready to launch everything from Hot Cues and Saved Loops to Roll, Sampler, and Slicer options with the push of a button. Plus, compatibility with Serato’s Scratch Bank allows for additional tracks and sounds pushing your set beyond what was thought imaginable. Six radio-style FX buttons add even more variety to your performance, instantly activating any combination of software effects or depth and parameter controls, with an onboard 3-band EQ and a highpass and a lowpass filter allowing you to mold frequencies and experiment with advanced mixing techniques.
Professional I/O for high-profile DJing
Two things that separate professional DJ gear from the rest are the quality and variety of I/O. In the case of the Rane One, Rane outfitted this controller with practically everything imaginable. You’ve got RCA inputs for line and phono, along with a separate phono ground. XLR outputs let you connect straight to any professional PA system, while combo XLR and 1/4-inch inputs are perfect for connecting mics. But the Rane One’s connections don’t stop there; USB-A and B options add even greater versatility, ideal for clubs and multi-DJ setups where quick DJ switches are necessary without stopping the music.
Rane One Motorized DJ Controller Features:
- Historic quality and dependability from Rane
- 2 motorized 7.2-inch turntable platters with Quick Release Acrylic Disks deliver authentic vinyl feel
- Instant Access Software FX with 2 Metal FX Paddles
- Ultra-light Mag Four Crossfader
- Customizable high/low torque setting
- Traditional turntable plunger-style start/stop button
- 16 multifunction, independent performance pads, giving access to Hot Cues, Saved Loops, Roll, Sampler, Slicer, and Serato’s Scratch Bank Features
- 6 radio-style FX buttons for activating any combination of software FX with a single press
- Depth and beat parameter controls for fine-tuning
- Independent aluminum paddle controls
- 3-band dynamic EQs and highpass/lowpass filters on each deck
- Dedicated loop controls
- XLR Main and Booth Outputs
- 2 Line-Phono Inputs
- 2 TRS/XLR Microphone Inputs
- 2 USB Computer Connections
- Serato DJ Pro software included