Since 1985, Apogee has been developing the finest pro audio technology, including the famous X-series and Rosetta series converters, the Big Ben master clock, the Trak2 mic preamps, the Symphony PCI protocol, and Symphony I/O. Now, they put all that experience into their state-of-the-art next-generation multichannel audio interface. Symphony I/O Mk II boasts Apogee’s latest flagship AD/DA conversion, as well as ultra-flexible modular I/O that offers up to 32 inputs and outputs and a fast, user-friendly touchscreen display. If your audio production requirements put you on technology’s cutting edge, you’ll want to equip your studio with Apogee’s Symphony I/O Mk II.
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt at a Glance:
- Harness the power and speed of Apogee Thunderbolt
- A system that fits your present and future needs
- Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt 16 x 16 features flexible modular I/O
Harness the power and speed of Apogee Thunderbolt
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt fortifies your studio with the refined power of Apogee’s latest state-of-the-art multichannel audio interface for Thunderbolt-based Mac workstations. Whether you work in your personal project studio or a professional recording facility running any native DAW, Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt gives you the flexibility of four base I/O configurations, and you’ll have the option to expand your system up to 32 concurrent channels per unit – all with ultra-low 1.35mS latency!
A system that fits your present and future needs
Available in several different configurations, Symphony I/O has you covered whether you’re running a home studio, a project studio, a scoring stage, or a world-class commercial facility. Apogee offers four basic I/O schemes: 2 x 6, 8 x 8, 16 x 16, or 8 x 8 plus eight mic preamps. And it’s easy to expand your setup as your needs grow. Featuring two module slots, your Symphony I/O Mk II system can accommodate up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D and D/A conversion per unit. At Sound Town Electronics. we’re impressed with the Symphony I/O Mk II. Cutting-edge performance and flexibility, and amazing value – exactly what we expect from Apogee.
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt 16 x 16 features flexible modular I/O
Analog and Digital Inputs:
- Analog In – 16 balanced inputs on two 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Digital In – two channels of S/PDIF coax; up to 192kHz on one RCA connector
Analog and Digital Outputs:
- Analog Out – 16 balanced outputs on two 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Digital Out – two channels of S/PDIF coax; up to 192kHz on one RCA connector
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt Interface Features:
- Apogee’s next-gen multichannel audio interface
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for Thunderbolt audio interfaces
- Ultra-low 1.35mS latency
- Flexible modular I/O
- User-friendly 4.3″ TFT touchscreen display and front-panel controls
- Easy to expand your setup as your needs grow
- Outstanding per-channel value
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 16×16 – Thunderbolt is apogee’s Next-gen Audio Interface. For more relatable products at amazing price switch to our store Sound Town Electronics.
Step up to the state-of-the-art with Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II