When pro engineers need transparent sound reproduction, the Shure KSM32 is one of the first mics they reach for. This super-clean large-diaphragm microphone boasts a gold-layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm for superior transient response, along with a transformerless preamplifier for crystal-clear sound. What’s more, its embossed, high-compliance diaphragm exhibits extended low-frequency response and consistent off-axis rejection. The KSM32’s cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sounds, while an internal shockmount minimizes handling and stand noise. You also get an integrated 3-stage protection grille to reduce plosives. A -15dB pad and variable highpass filter round out the KSM32’s impressive feature set. The KSM32 has been a studio workhorse for decades — it’s a must-have for every microphone locker.
Shure KSM32 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone with crystal-clear sound
- A time-tested studio workhorse — it’s a must-have for every microphone locker
- Super-thin, gold-layered Mylar diaphragm exhibits superior transient response
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates crossover distortion for improved linearity across the entire frequency range
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm exhibits extended low-frequency response and consistent off-axis rejection
- Internal shockmount minimizes handling and stand noise
- Integrated 3-stage protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noises
- -15dB pad tackles high-SPL sources like a champ
- Variable highpass filter counteracts proximity effect and mechanical rumble
- Rock-solid build construction can easily withstand daily use onstage and in the studio
- Includes a ShureLock stand mount, ShureLock shockmount, zippered carrying case, and protective velveteen pouch
Buy Shure Microphone and other studio equipment from Sound Town Electronics at the best price.