The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 is a premium digital DJ system with a 2-deck controller and 4-channel audio interface. With its high-resolution jog wheels (with magnetic brake) and full mixer section, the S2 MK3 is NI’s most affordable pro digital DJ system. Juggle beats, fire off loops, add effects, and scratch with absolute confidence, with your Traktor Kontrol S2 using the included Traktor Pro 3 software. Whether you’re remixing in the studio or performing live, you’re going to love making music with your Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3.
Just add your laptop, tunes, and talent, and you’re ready to start DJing with Native Instruments’ Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ controller system. Designed to integrate perfectly with the included Traktor Pro 3 DJ software, the S2 hardware controller matches both its function and its layout, making it incredibly intuitive. Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 is more than just an amazing DJ rig; it also features a powerful mixer engine, with dedicated Flux Mode controls that make pulling off advanced mixing tricks even easier. Award-winning effects and Native Instruments’ super-flexible sample deck architecture complete the picture. What’s more, you can control it all without ever grabbing your mouse or hiding behind your screen.
Traktor Pro 3, the software behind the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ controller system, represents over a decade of DJ software innovation. Simply put, NI wrote the book about controllerism and carved out the niche that’s become the amazing world of software DJ systems. With powerful features including a rock-solid sync engine, flexible cue points and grid mapping, and TruWave colored waveforms, Traktor Pro 3 makes DJing with the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ controller system super easy.
Silicone-damped, high-resolution jog wheels give you 30 times the precision of a standard MIDI controller, letting you pull off real turntablist tricks with your Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ controller. They’re also equipped with a patent-pending magnetic brake, which provides a wonderful extra dose of realistic feel. Backlit RGB buttons provide you with excellent visual feedback, and a full 2-deck mixer section (complete with dedicated effects controls) put every function you need right under your fingertips. And you don’t have to be a seasoned DJ to appreciate the exquisite feel of the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3’s amazing faders. Top it all off with a 4-channel 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, and you’re ready to DJ anywhere with this rig.
What’s new for Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3
This third-gen DJ controller is packed with many enhancements over the previous generation. Here’s what’s new for Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3:
- Larger 14cm jog wheels for better hands-on control
- New jog wheel modes include Jog Mode and Beatgrid Mode
- Club-standard asymmetric layout
- Backlit RGB pads for better visual feedback
- 3-band EQ and mixer effects for more polished productions
- Monitor and Cue section moved to top of the control layout
- 24-bit/96kHz audio interface with two main outputs, headphone output, mic input, and USB bus power
- Traktor Pro 3 DJ software included
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ Controller and Software System Features:
- A 2-deck digital DJ system that lets you DJ anywhere with your laptop
- Plug-and-play integration with Native Instruments’ Traktor Pro 3 gets you up and running in no time
- 2 channels, each with a level fader, a 3-band EQ, a filter knob, a gain control, and 4 effects sends, give you precise mixing options
- Scratch with ease using high-resolution, silicone-damped, touch-sensitive jog wheels with rubber-coated outer rim and glossy top plate
- Dedicated Flux Mode controls make pulling off advanced mixing tricks even easier
- Color-coded, backlit buttons give you valuable visual feedback
- Patent-pending magnetic brake technology provides you with realistic analog-style control
- Hardware and software work together at 30 times the resolution of standard MIDI for maximum precision
- 2-channel mixer with ergonomic layout puts every control you need right at your fingertips
- Powerful MP3 management with iTunes integration and iPod compatibility
- Fully customizable control surface works with any MIDI-controllable software
- 4-channel integrated audio interface with Cirrus-Logic AD/DA converters deliver up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution for pristine audio quality
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization