If you want to get started DJing with Serato, then the Denon DJ MC4000 2-channel DJ Controller is all-in-one DJ controller is an excellent choice. We’re talking about touch-activated jog wheels, smooth faders, and great-feeling pads that give the MC4000 a professional feel, while easy access to cueing, looping, and sampling make this one of the most fun controllers anywhere near its price point. And if you love to travel light, then all you need is your iPad, a Spotify Premium account, and Algoriddim djay Pro, and you’re all set.
DJing should be a blast, but a poorly laid out controller can make the job stressful. Its layout is a slight departure from the average 2-deck DJ controller, splitting the hot cue and looping sections and providing more surface-level controls than most other entry-level models. With your hot cues down by each deck section’s transport controls, the looping buttons up by the effects, and the sample pads right in the middle of the EQ section, not only is it hard to get lost, but everything just feels like it’s in the right place.
Denon DJ MC4000 2-channel DJ Controller Features:
- Value-packed DJ controller that’s compatible with most in-demand DJ software
- Touch-activated jog wheels feel great when cueing or scratching
- Ergonomically positioned hot cue, loop, and sample pad controls make DJing intuitive
- Robust pads, solid 100mm pitch faders, and smooth channel faders feel amazing
- Dedicated EQ and effects controls let you mix efficiently so you never miss a beat
- Balanced mic inputs include 2-band shelving EQs, audio ducking, and echo
- Integrated 24-bit USB sound card takes care of all your I/O needs
- Includes Serato DJ Lite license (upgradable to the full Serato DJ Pro)
- Also compatible with Traktor 2, Virtual DJ 8, and other desktop applications