Mackie’s gone the extra mile for you with the SRM450v3 active speaker. The newest generation of SRM speakers gives you 1000 watts packed into Mackie’s rugged, lightweight molded enclosure along with powerful digital audio processing to match. An on-board mixer, one-button tone shaping, feedback elimination, and thru-put signal routing options makes the SRM450v3 the most powerful component of your rig but stays convenient and easy-to-use. Lighten your load-in, update your PA, and let the speaker do some of the work, add a Mackie SRM450v3 active speaker to your rig!
Mackie SRM450v3 Active Speaker at a Glance:
- Why is the SRM450v3 for you?
- On-board processing keeps your load light
- Great sound wherever you need it
Mackie SRM450v3 Active PA Speaker Features:
- 1000W system power with 12″ high-output LF driver and 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment, and phase correction for easy set up no matter the venue
- One-button speaker mode selection for application-specific voicing, get the sound you need
- Eliminate feedback with one-button automatic feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs to easily handle your mics or instruments
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to MP3 player or drum machine
- Smart Protect DSP protects your speakers from damage when you get loud
- Monitor angle and voicing mode for easy stage monitoring
- Great for install or portable systems
- Weighs in at only 37 pounds!