Enjoy top-shelf performance with the Mackie DRM212-P. This state-of-the-art passive speaker is built for demanding live performances, with custom high-sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Its angled design allows you to use it as a stage monitor, or you can use its M10 fly points for a vertical orientation. Beyond that, a dual-angle pole mount ensures optimal coverage and minimal reflections. If you want steadfast reliability, along with world-class sound, look no further than the DRM212-P.
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM212-P offers world-class sound. Its 1.4″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver ensures maximum transparency. Its 12″ high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability — whatever your application, the DRM212-P can tackle it. Enjoy maximum clarity, thanks to premium-grade components. Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing. The live sound gurus here at Sweetwater appreciate the great sound and solid build quality of the DRM212-P.
Mackie DRM212-P Passive Speaker Features:
- State-of-the-art passive speaker
- Triple 1.4″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver ensures maximum transparency
- 12″ high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Precision crossover yields reference-quality sound throughout the entire frequency range
- Angled design allows for use as a stage monitor
- M10 fly points for vertical orientation
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Rugged parallel speakON inputs supply secure connections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet and powder-coated heavy-gauge steel grille