Its two channels — instrument and vocal, or dual guitars — sound lush and balanced through its tilt-back birch ply cabinet and specially voiced 8″ World speaker. The Orange Crush Acoustic 30 also includes an effects loop for choosy stomp and preamp integration, an 1/8″ auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks, and pre- and post-EQ outputs for routing signals to a mixing board or interface. If you’re looking for an acoustic amp that has the tones and visuals to take your practices and performances to breathtaking new heights, consider the Orange Crush Acoustic 30 from GearNuts.
2 channels, 30 watts
When it comes to Orange output, 30 watts is plenty of horsepower to crank up and be heard. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or loop jammer, the Crush Acoustic 30 gives you the tools to amplify and monitor yourself accurately, from the stage or the street corner.
Shared reverb and chorus
You also get a billowy reverb and creamy acoustic chorus right onboard the Crush Acoustic 30. These effects are global and can be distributed to either channel using the middle knob of the orange-colored FX section.
Battery or wall operation
For grab-and-go practice sessions to the remotest stages on earth, the Orange Crush Acoustic 30 hooks up you with 3–8 hours of battery operation (via 10 AAs). So if you’ve got the juice, playing cafes to subway stations is as easy as drop, plug, and play. And for traditional stage and studio setups, the Crush Acoustic 30 also includes a DC power adapter.
Onboard effects loop
Most players will agree that time-based effects — your premium digital reverbs and delays — sound best uncolored by amp’s preamp section. Other pedals, such as external preamps and drive pedals, tend to sound better into the input of your amp. That’s why the Crush Acoustic 30 gives you an effects loop, so you can experiment with all your stomps and FX units to achieve your desired sound.
Orange Crush Acoustic 30 Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- Orange style and flavor comes to a portable acoustic/vocal amp
- 30 watts of mobile output
- Powered by battery or included DC adapter
- Up to 8 hours of playback time with 10 AAs (5 hrs at 50% volume, 3 hrs at 100% volume)
- Channel 1 (instrument): 1/4″ input with -10dB pad, 3-band EQ, and Colour (contour) switch
- Channel 2 (voice): XLR input with phantom power and 2-band EQ
- Shared reverb and chorus — can be blended between channels
- Global notch filter — fights honk and feedback
- Quality birch plywood cabinet
- Iconic orange vinyl and woven grille
- Specially voiced 8″ World acoustic speaker
- Onboard FX loop for pedal-integrated setups
- Line (pre-EQ) and Balanced (post-EQ) outputs
- 1/8″ aux input — plug in your phone and jam along to backing tracks