The Yamaha F370 Acoustic Guitar offers the quality, design and sound you’d expect from a Yamaha acoustic and puts it in an affordable package.
• Traditional Western Body
• Spruce Top
• Rosewood Fretboard
• Yamaha Quality in An Affordable Price
Body Shape: Traditional Western
Scale Length: 634mm (25”)
Body Length: 505mm (19 7/8″)
Total Length: 1029mm (40 1/2″)
Body Width: 412mm (16 1/4″)
Body Depth: 96-116mm (3 13/16″ – 4 9/16″)
Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16”)
String Spacing: 10.0mm
Top Material: Spruce
Back Material: Nato or Agathis
Side Material: Nato or Agathis
Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (15 3/4″)
Bridge Material: Rosewood
Nut Material: Urea
Saddle Material: Urea
Bridge Pins: Black ABS
Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM-29T)
Body Binding: Cream + Black
Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
Body Finish: Gloss
Neck Finish: Matt
Accessories: Hex Wrench
Some of the best feature of Yamaha F370 Acoustic Guitar :
- A ideal guitar to learn or continue the journey / drawing from Yamaha’s knowledge of premium professional instruments to give beginners and experienced players a top quality, great value instrument.
- The Yamaha F series – Crafted from select tone woods such as spruce top and a rosewood fingerboard which give a warm, responsive and bold sound / thin lacquer ensures clarity in every note.
- Each guitar delivers a superb playing experience right out of the box / low string action and precise intonation means the guitar will sound and stay in tune along the whole length of the fingerboard.
- Overall length of 104 cm / trouble-free tuning up ensured by quality tuning gears designed to make tuning quick and easy, keeping the guitar in tune for longer – for an outstanding playing experience.
If you have any queries regarding any of the audio equipment then please fell free to contact us on different platforms.