Leveraging Universal Audio’s renowned analog expertise, the Universal Audio Volt 1 Audio Interface worthy of UA’s decades-long legacy. This bus-powered audio interface boasts one microphone preamplifier with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Universal Audio Volt 1 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 1 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. The engineers here at Audio Shop Dubai have found that projects recorded via this USB-C audio interface are top shelf all the way. With the Volt 1 in your studio, you’ll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 1 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes a custom analog mic/line preamplifier circuit that sounds startingly similar to Universal Audio’s classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 1’s Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 1 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
Universal Audio Volt 1 Audio Interface Features:
- 1-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 1 microphone preamp/input channel
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle
Shop at best price ever exclusively at Sound Town Electronics.
Also see Universal Audio if you are looking for more relatable products at amazing rate of value.
There are no reviews yet.