M-AUDIO M-Track Solo offers the right connections for any instrument, from an electric guitar to a professional condenser mic—phantom power is provided. With an all-metal chassis, and low-profile form factor, M-Track delivers professional control in a robust portable package. For software, M-Track includes both Ableton™ Live Lite and a select Waves Audio plugin bundle to get things started.
All Are Welcome
M-Track is equipped with a versatile inputs to provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each channel offers a combined XLR and balanced 1/4″ input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48 Volts to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4″ input can be used to receive line level signal and Channel 2 can be switched to allow an electric guitar, bass, or any other instrument level source to be plugged directly into the M-Track, while the gain knob ensures the proper input level.
Improved Inline Monitoring
M-AUDIO M-Track Solo offers zero-latency monitoring of the input signal through main and headphone outputs. The monitor mix knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. The Headphone output offers its own level control.
Multi-color LED metering provides instant visual feedback of the input levels.
Recording Software Inside
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live—the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Professional Sound With Waves
The M-AUDIO M-Track Solo software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
AIR Music Technology
Now includes Strike (The Ultimate Virtual Drummer Instrument), Mini Grand (Acoustic Grand Piano) and Xpand!2 (Multitimbral All-In-One Workstation). All award winning instruments by AIR Music Technology.
M-AUDIO M-Track Solo Features:
- M-Track mkII
- Solid metal chassis and low-profile design
- (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Studio-quality audio recording with up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
- Pro Tools® ready