JBL 305PMKII Studio Monitor features :
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
Shop at the best price : Audio Shop Dubai
The next-generation JBL 305PMKII Studio Monitor compact makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Since their release, word has spread on the quality and value found in the original JBL 3 Series, resulting in wide adoption from hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast production worldwide. With such an obvious hit, you might ask, “Why update now?” On every project at JBL, there’s always a handful of features or improvements that the engineering team can’t squeeze in before going to production. 3 Series was no different. When the opportunity presented itself, we decided to make those final improvements to the transducers, add a frequently-requested feature, and apply the latest manufacturing learnings. The result—a new edition of this popular studio monitor that retains the best qualities of the original, but now looks better, sounds better, and provides transparent sound in even more production environments.