A consistent best-seller, the 8030CP sits in the perfect sweet spot of big monitor performance and small footprint. It offers precise imaging and staggering detail, but can go louder and lower than its smaller siblings – making it the perfect choice for slightly larger spaces.
The trademark rounded cabinet design of the 8030CP delivers uncoloured reference performance both on and off axis, and rear panel room compensation switches let you optimise the 8030CP for your individual room acoustics. All this helps you produce mixes that translate beautifully to other rooms and systems.
- 5 1/8″ woofer and 3/4″ metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling