12″ powered loudspeaker
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- Speaker configurationActive/passive: PassiveType: 2-Way full rangeLF driver: 12″MF driver: Not applicableHF driver: 1″Power amp
- (active)Amplifier type: Not applicableWattage: Not applicableMixer/preamp: Not applicablePower capacity (passive)8 Ohms program/peak:
- Not applicable4 Ohms program/peak: Not applicableIncluded power amp: NoAudioFrequency response: 55Hz – 20kHzCoverage pattern: 90
- x 60Max SPL: 131 dBEnclosureConstruction: 15mm plywoodWidth: 14.75″Height: 23.9″Depth: 14.0″Weight: 38.4 lb.I
- With free Stand and XLR Cables.
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family. It combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology, all in a compact package that is suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians, DJs, installations and other sound applications. The EKX-12 features a 12″ LF driver and a 1″ titanium compression driver.EV-engineered components and EVs patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design combine to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EVs award-winning industrial design with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound. EKX-12 delivers up to 131 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12M woofer coupled with a DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver).EKX passive models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight (8) M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.