The Cloudlifter CL-Z provides up to 25dB of clean gain, variable input impedance, and a variable high pass filter. Cloud’s patented Vari-Z impedance control is sweepable from 150 ohms to 15k ohms and allows you to creatively load a mic’s output transformer, opening up a broad range of tonal variations for each microphone. It is one of the best amplifier of all time .
Many preamps sound great until you push them, when all of the hiss and crackle produced by the amplifier itself end up in the mix. The gain boost provided by your Cloudlifter lets your mic preamp work more efficiently, allowing you to get the levels you need, without the noise.
Cloud Microphones designed their Cloudlifter series around direct-coupled, discrete JFET circuitry, engineered to preserve the natural sound of your mics. So, no matter how dramatic of an impact this transparent technology may have on your tone, you can be sure you’re really just hearing your mic at its best.
Ribbon mics are wonderful, but many microphone preamplifiers are simply too weak to get enough signal out of them. A Cloudlifter Mic Activator will turn your preamp’s harmful phantom power into as much as +25dB of extra gain, turning even a budget model into an effective ribbon preamp.
With its extra gain boost to drive your signal, even cable runs over hundreds of feet won’t drain the life out of your sound.
Cloud CLZ Mic Activator features :
- Dual gain settings for 12dB or 25dB of noise-free amplification
- Variable impedance loading, sweepable from 150 ohms to 15k ohms
- Highpass filter frequency variable from under 20Hz to over 200Hz
- Improves mic gain-before-feedback ratio in live/PA applications
- Easy-to-use; requires only phantom power
- Compatible with dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery, or power-supply driven microphones
- Protects passive ribbon mics with no transfer of phantom power
- Discrete, Class A JFET circuitry and Cloud’s patented Vari-Z user interface
- Portable and roadworthy for studio, onsta
Shop every product at the best price : Audio Shop Dubai