18″ powered subwoofer
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
The Electro-Voice EKX-18SP Active PA Subwoofer is a professional 18-inch, powered subwoofer for use in live applications.
It features QuickSmartDSP and the best-in-class processing. It fashions Electro-Voices signature single-knob user interface and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
It has Cardoid Control Technology which allows an output to be steered towards an audience with up to 35dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
The EKX-18SP features a high-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier that is capable of delivering up to 134dB peak SPL via the high-sensitivity transducers which have been designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. There is an intelligent thermal management system with a variable-speed fan, controlled by multiple onboard sensors that ensure superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions. There are also 2 XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Also there are large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
The front fashions two metal grille reinforcement bars and an M20 threaded pole mount plate.
It is housed within a lightweight, compact 15mm wood enclosure, backed up by an internal bracing for stability within durability. It is finished in a smart EVCoat finish offering a sleek and professional aesthetic.