15″ powered loudspeaker
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Outstanding sonic performance. No matter where you are. The Electro-Voice EKX-15P 2-Way Speaker offers articulate sound with 1500W peak power output. Get your talent heard with two high-sensitivity transducers. You’ll get deep, responsive lows, bright, articulate highs, and enough midrange to knock your audience off their feet.
Perform with confidence. Whether on stage or in installation systems, the EKX-15P promises best-in-class performance with an intuitive QuickSmart DSP. Dial your sound with the user friendly LCD display. And thanks to class-D amplification, you get power and punch in a compact enclosure.
Reliability guaranteed. The Electro-Voice EKX-15P brings great sound to the most challenging environments. With intelligent thermal managing, scratch resistant coating, and robust wooden enclosure, you’ll never have to worry about damages getting in the way of the show.
- Perfect for live and installation applications
- Huge power with 1500W peak output
- Exceptional bass response from a 15” woofer
- Clear highs from a 1” titanium compression driver
- Ultra-efficient class D amplifier
- Great sound at high volumes with up to 134dB peak SPL
- Precise and consistent coverage from EV-patented Signal Synchronised Transducers (SST)
- Best-in-class processing from a QuickSmart DSP
- Easy to use user interface with LCD screen and single rotary knob
- Superior performance in demanding environmental conditions thanks to an intuitive thermal management system
- Lightweight and compact wood enclosure for ultimate practicality
- Minimised speaker resonance thanks to internal bracing
- Scratch and scuff resistant EVcoat finish
- Easy to setup thanks to eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminium pole mounts, and all metal handles